If you are feeling stuck and overwhelmed, or just need to hear what you already know reiterated with grace and love, it would be my honor to introduce you to the guidance of the Wild Goose.
You are more than welcome to email me right now and skip reading everything below; I’ll lead you through the process.
Here’s the process, in brief:
- Go read the descriptions of the Guidance Available page to see what resonates.
- Click any PayPal link to get the process going ASAP (I can also send a Square invoice if you aren’t comfortable using PayPal; you’d just have to email me first to set your price).
- Then, set your price (really, I mean it – pay what you can).
- It helps me if you leave a “note to seller” including:
- Which message you are requesting.
- The spiritual lexicon you’d like me to use.
- Any background info you’re comfortable including.
- Click purchase.
- I’ll get back to you with any followup questions I have and an estimated time of delivery.
- Soon, you’ll receive your Wild Goose Guidance document as a PDF file in your email inbox.
More details, if you need them:
Finding your question or stuck point.
Take a moment of stillness. Ask your heart what it needs. Reading the Guidance descriptions helps most people.
If you can’t figure it out, just email me with a little background info; I have a good sense for what might work.
Choosing your lexicon.
Do you have a preference for language for guidance you will receive? Is there a name for this source of wisdom that you connect with best? God/Goddess, Great Spirit, Truth, the Universe, etc., or even just non-spiritual phrases like: “You should…How about…?”
I’m easily able to work with whatever label works for you. I want to make sure that I don’t inadvertently cause a distraction by a wrong choice of words.
Choosing your price.
Work outside of my Patreon offerings is based on a “Pay What You Can” system. I have suggested prices that reflect the value of my time and energy invested. But be assured that no matter what you choose to pay, you will always get my very best work.
I’ll spend an hour or two in quiet sacred time, crafting your message of hope and help, using the language with which you will best resonate.
You will receive a PDF file of your Wild Goose Guidance in your inbox, with a personal note from me. I absolutely welcome feedback and further interaction; it’s important to me that my clients don’t just receive a PDF and a bill, but also the followthrough that helps begin a complete, transformative experience.