Choose Cards if:
- You’re intrigued by the idea or feel drawn to animal metaphors
- You love to work with metaphor in general
- You are totally skeptical but open to anything
- You process in reading/writing
- You want a more prescriptive statement to begin your soul work
It helps me if you leave a “note to seller” (or send a followup email) including:
- Which guidance you are requesting.
- The spiritual lexicon you’d like me to use.
- Any background info you’re comfortable including.
- I’ll get back to you with any followup questions I have and an estimated time of delivery.
- Soon, you’ll receive your Wild Goose Guidance document as a PDF file in your email inbox.
Using a combination of animal folklore, ecology, intuitive writing, and my old-soul wisdom, professional training, and experience, I will weave together a message of hope, healing and helpful advice delivered right to your email inbox.
(If you’d like to see a brief example of how the animal metaphors play into my work, see this blog post.)
As I work to entirely decolonize my practice, I’m creating my own deck of animal facts and metaphors so as to avoid the pitfalls of cultural appropriation that this type of work too often sees. Right now, the animals are on a spinner app on my phone!
Note: I really do believe that metaphors hold a special kind of magic. Fairy tales, fables, parables all harness the magic of metaphor and analogy to unlock imaginations, illuminate reality, and guide right steps. I believe that the wisdom with which you resonate in the guidance I send has its source in a Truth much bigger than all of us – one that defies labels and definitions.
That’s why I’m comfortable being flexible with nomenclature for my clients’ sakes. My clients’ backgrounds are diverse: Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Skeptics, and Nones…and they all receive the same fruits of the messages I send: Goodness and Life.